Senior Building Consultant
Andy has been in the Insurance Industry since 1996, including 4 years as a Property Adjuster. He has worked in the roles of Sales Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Operations Manager, and VP of Operations. Andy has managed company operations, pricing, procedure, vendors, profit margins, safety, training, P&Ls, fleet, personnel plus orchestrated Hurricane response and relief efforts since 2000. Andy’s experience is in large commercial projects and his specialty is in handling large loss mitigation. Andy’s professional services include initial damage assessment, mitigation management, scope preparation, construction management, invoice assurance, inventory contents review, vital document recovery management, temporary dental services.
Hurricane Ike:Andy managed 2500 operations personnel, who were handling 100 million dollars’ worth of insurance work in Houston & Galveston & Beaumont areas. Projects included Hospitals, high rise buildings, office buildings, schools, retail buildings, hotels, apartments, condos, condo associations, tenant space and contents.
Assisted living center:This is a 100 year old, 4 story, plus basement, large facility that was fully occupied. It suffered significant water intrusion after a Hurricane damaged the roof and it rained into the building for 3 days. After another contractor was on the project for 2 months, Andy’s company was called and took over the project. The facility required remediation due to black water and growth. Remediation was started following guidelines and the project achieved clearance with an accelerated schedule. Reconstruction started immediately after.
Hurricane Sandy:Andy is the Senior Consultant on a high profile & high security loss in lower Manhattan. This is a tenant policy whose leased space flooded from top to bottom on 4 floors. This loss involves extensive tenant improvement, demolition, documents, and contents. Andy was on the project before the water was extracted, monitored the relief efforts of all involved, took detailed pictures and logs of contents, reviewed tenant improvement number claims, contractor invoices, and additional claims made by the tenant. He and the RMC team continue to work closely with the EGA and to date have reported significant savings.
- 2012 to Present – RMC Group Senior Consultant
- 2010 to 2012 – Management ATI – Southeast
- 2008 to 2010 – VP of Operations – Cotton Commercial USA
- 2003 to 2008 – Regional Operations Manager – Munters Moisture Control Services
- 2000 to 2003 – Owner – (2) Servpro franchises
- 1997 to 2000 – Independent Insurance Adjuster – Property
- 1996 to 1997 – Sales Manager – Paragon Roofing
- Texas Mold Remediation Contractor – TMAR
- Water Damage Restoration – IICRC
- Fire & Smoke Restoration – IICRC
- Applied Structural Drying – IICRC
- Odor Control – IICRC
- Project Management Certification Program
- Certified Commercial Roof Inspector
- Certified Residential Roof Inspector
- Commercial Drying Specialist – IICRC
- Kilgore College (Fire Fighting / Science with special training in Cause & Origin Investigation)