Dental Program Manager
Brandon’s experience and focus is primarily in our Temporary Dental Services and Specialized Consulting. He has an extensive understanding of the Medical/Dental Practice industry, the detailed values of the equipment as well as the installation and various components of a medical/dental office. Brandon understands the inner workings and functional needs of a business in order to maintain a successful operation during a catastrophic loss.
- 2011 Cullman, AL Tornado – Successfully relocated two specialized dental practices bringing certified dental health care needs back to the affected community
- Successful relocation of dozens of specialized dental practices throughout the country
- Successful relocation of Fannie May chocolate warehouse fire in 2014
- Assisted with returning medical capabilities to the island of Puerto Rico following the events of hurricane Maria.
- 7+ years of various property management, building consulting and equipment evaluation
- Contents and data servicing with dental/medical equipment
- Inventory and file collaboration with Microsoft programs
- HAAG Certified Inspector
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- 2007-2011 University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Education; Sports Management, Business
- American Marketing Association