Brett Busboom, PE
Senior Building Consultant
Mr. Brett Busboom is a Senior Building Consultant with more than 10 year’s experience in the engineering consulting and construction industry. Brett's experience in construction started with building custom homes, agricultural buildings, commercial buildings and roofing. In 2007, he obtained his civil engineering degree and worked for an engineering consulting firm completing engineering designs for a diverse range of projects. In 2012, he took an opportunity in California to manage the construction of a large program of renewable energy projects. Brett was tasked with contract administrator in the construction of a $2.1 billion project in San Diego and tasked as field engineer supporting the construction of $600 million project in Los Angeles. He has extensive experience in managing numerous contractors, subcontractors, inspectors, and other large teams to perform the construction of projects. Brett specializes in project estimating, project management, maintaining project schedule, cost tracking and containment, contract administration and negotiation.
Brett’s experience has consisted of numerous projects with fire, water, wind and hail damage to residential and commercial buildings.
- 2017 to Present – RMC Group – Senior Building Consultant
- 2007 to 2017 – Burns & McDonnell - Civil Engineering Consultant
- Professional Engineer (PE) - State of California and Missouri
- OSHA 10 Hour Card Holder
- 2002-2007 Bachelors in Civil Engineering, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- 2015-2017 Masters in Business Administration, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management