Brittany DeLaughter has 10 + years of experience in the insurance restoration industry. In addition, Brittany has construction field experience leading production crews in both residential and commercial construction environments. Furthermore; she has knowledge and understanding of construction components and methods covering a wide variety of specialties from Foundations to Roofs and nearly every system or component in between.
Brittany has also consulted on, estimated, performed mitigation/remediation and managed complex residential and commercial losses in difficult environments and while facing unique environmental and safety challenges. She is a Haag Certified Roof Inspector (#201804507) and holds or has previously held various other relevant qualifications such as the OSHA 40, IICRC Certified restorer and HAZWHOPER certifications.
Furthermore; Brittany is a certified first responder for hazardous spill and accidents and is capable of performing air testing, water sampling, monitoring, safety audits, and training along with hazardous waste handling, including explosive waste, and OSHA guidelines. Brittany's professional services include mitigation management, construction, and residential management, scope preparation, initial damage assessment, roof inspection, estimating both commercial and residential and business and personal property inventory.
With a portfolio covering nearly a decade in the industry and specializing in hazardous materials and remediation projects specifics can be provided for nearly every instance or industry.
- 2018-Current – RMC Group - Consultant
- 2016-2018 – A Step Above - Estimator
- 2014-2016 – Icon Property Rescue - Project Manager/ Estimator
- 2013-2014 – BKA Restoration - Project Manager
- 2011-2012 – L-3 Fuzing and Ordinance - EHS Specialist
- 2005-2011 – 1st Choice Services - Operations Manager and Safety Advisor
- IICRC Water Mitigation
- IICRC Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Advanced Xactimate Certification
- Haag Certified Inspector certification
- OSHA 40
- Blood Bourne Pathogen Certification
- Eastern Kentucky University – Bachelor of Science: Environmental Health Science and Safety