Mr. Burns is a building consultant with 30 plus years of experience in the construction, public works, and restoration industries. Mr. Burns is very qualified and skilled at estimating cost and time durations for project completion. Mr. Burns’ construction experience started at a young age when he worked for the family’s construction business, later becoming a partner in that firm. Mr. Burns’ experience grew from there as he went onto management of many large commercial projects for some of the region’s leading contractors as a superintendent and project manager.
Following leaving the commercial construction Industry Mr. Burns’ entered the water mitigation and restoration fields. Borrowing from his experience as a commercial contractor he continued to work on large mitigation and restoration projects in the years leading up to his joining the RMC Group. Mr. Burns’ experience owning his own restoration business has given him the experience and insight to approach projects involving water mitigation, smoke and fire restoration with a unique results-oriented perspective.
In addition to the decades of on time and at budget commercial projects Mr. Burns has completed the many projects from the RMC Group and Our clients, some of the more notable projects include:
- Pal Developments LLC – Willard, OH
Consulted on multifamily apartment building.
- Whittle & Roper – Petersburg, VA
Consulted on boiler explosion to a commercial building
- Bellevue Gardens – Cincinnati, OH
Consulted on large water loss for a five story multi-use residential complex. Estimate and facilitate multiple contractors through several phases and multiple leak locations in different areas of structure.
- Water Side West – Louisville, KY
Consulted on multi story apartment building with large water loss
- Weaver Farms – Florence, KY
Consulted on large hail loss of multiple residential buildings
- 2nd Street Fire – Loveland, OH
Consulted on three story large commercial structure used for retail and restaurant space. Facilitated safe entry and inspection for Cause and Origin inspectors. Estimated and facilitated mitigation of restaurant space.
- 2017 to Present – RMC Group – Building Consultant
- 2015 to 2017 – Owner/Operator Restoration Construction Company
- 2009 to 2015 – Builder of Custom Residential Homes
- 1999 to 2009 – Public Services – Fort Mitchell
- 1989 to 1999 – Superintendent – Century Construction Company
- 1985 to 1989 – Burns Construction Inc
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- OSHA 10- Construction
- Ky Road Scholar – Ky Transportation Department
- Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)