Dana is a motivated Contents Inventory Specialist with over 16 years of experience specializing in Content Restoration. Dana has managed company operations, including but not limited to profit and loss, procedures, personnel, safety, vendors and training of staff, initial site inspections and estimated fire, water, and mold-related losses. In addition, Dana estimated damages and specifying restoration procedures including, pack-outs, on-site inspection with physical inventory and pricing, applied structural drying and mold remediation per the IICRC standards. Dana has extensive experience determining salvage vs. non-salvageable and RCV/ACV loss determination. Dana provides thorough desk reviews and pre-loss valuation, meeting her client’s needs. Dana has worked closely with clients through the tedious process of organizing and reconciling invoices, receipts, accounting records including coordination with experts in the field regarding specific specialty items. Dana has negotiated contracts and vendor procurement. Dana has taught Continuing Education Classes to Insurance professionals approved through the Ohio Department of Insurance in Heat Drying and Content Cleaning.
- Muirfield Golf Course - Residential mold remediation. Remediating trusses from above and coordinate with personnel and contractors to have completed before major golf tournament.
- Large Manufacturing Companies – Completed thorough inventories, including pricing and sourcing.
- Hurricane Sandy - 2012
- Derecho Storms - June 29, 2012
- Hurricane Ike - 2008
- IICRC Certified Fire & Smoke Restoration
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation
- Total Contentz Contents Processing and Handling Technician Course
- CAM (Certified Apartment Manager)
- Home Training – Bias Crimes and Their Effects on Housing Choices (6 Credit Hours)
- Home Training – Beyond Ethnic Intimidation (6 Credit Hours)
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Certification (12 Credit Hours)