Darren Leins, AIC, LEED GA
Senior Building Consultant
Darren has a background of diverse professional experiences including working as a staff adjuster for a major insurance carrier, an estimator in both the residential and commercial construction industries, a project manager in both the residential, commercial and civil construction industries and an adjuster with an independent adjusting firm with a national footprint. While working in the capacity of project manager and general adjuster; Darren was in charge of multi-million dollar construction projects and complex property insurance claims.
- Ten plus years of progressive experience focused on the environment of the insurance industry and the handling of complex property losses. Six plus years of progressive experience in cost/material estimating, construction project management, estimate review/analysis, critical path schedule creation/implementation, land development and acquisition in the commercial and civil construction fields.
- B.S. in Sociology with an emphasis in Pre-Law, 1995 – Central Michigan University
- State Farm Claims School, Portage, MI Auto Physical Damage Certification, 1999
- State Farm Claims School, Portage, MI Personal Injury Protection Certification, 1999
- State Farm Claims School, Portage, MI Fire Claims Certification, 2002
- Herndon & Associates Arson/Theft School, Livonia, MI., 2002
- Associate in Claims (AIC), 2012
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design – Green Associate (LEED GA)