Evan has several years’ experience in the insurance industry, working as a claims resolution specialist and claims team manager. He has helped serve and train representatives to serve in reconciling complex weather-based losses. Evan is recognized as a valuable estimating resource and peer to peer trainer across northern Texas, providing quality and accurate claim evaluations with regular and thorough analysis of policies, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations applicable for jurisdictional compliance.
Evan has provided litigation assistance for over 300 property claims and prepared professional written communications for both plaintiff and defense council. Evan specializes in responding to catastrophic weather events providing immediate claim resolution, being recognized as a top-five team lead in the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
- 2015 Tornado Outbreak - Northern Texas
Reactive Force for catastrophic losses during the 12 tornado outbreak on December 26th
- 2013 West Fertilizer Company - West. Texas
Reactive Force for massive fertilizer plant explosion
- 2018 to Present – RMC Group – Building Consultant
- 2017 to 2018 – Liberty Mutual Insurance – Property Claims Resolution Specialist
- 2016 to 2017 – State Farm Insurance – Auto Claims Team Manager
- 2014 to 2016 – State Farm Insurance – Property Field/Litigation Claims Specialist
- Charter Property and Causality Underwriting (CPCU)
- HAAG Certified Inspector – Residential
- Licensed Claim Handler in 50 States
- 2004 East Central Oklahoma University, Ada, OK
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration