Gabe Ganga, AIC, RPA
VP, Business Development
Director of North Region
Gabe Ganga has over 20 years of Insurance experience and continues to excel as an outstanding claims professional. Throughout his career, he has earned a well-respected track record with providing outstanding service on large commercial property losses.
Nationally, Gabe has worked multi-million dollar wind/water/fire/builders risk and liability losses; including but not limited to educational, health, industrial, municipalities and multi-family losses with exposure(s) up to 100 million dollars.
Gabe's current role has been expanded to a Vice President position comprised of Business Development and Regional Management.
Gabe is a key element for RMC's new and existing business development and service; thus contributing to the growth and success of RMC Group.
Notable Catastrophic events Gabe provided service include but are not limited to Hurricane(s) Irene, Katrina, Sandy, Florence, Michael and the historic F5 wind event in Joplin, MO. In the listed major events below; Gabe was tasked with scoping and estimating damage in course of determining the monetary loss exposure(s).
- 2001 – Wind/Flood Event – Tropical Storm Allison – Texas – Multiple commercial storage locations throughout Houston and Pasadena, TX
- 2003 – Wind/Flood Event – Hurricane Irene – Virginia – Naval Base
- 2005 – Wind/Flood Event – Hurricane Katrina – Louisiana – All retail offices and cell tower locations along the gulf coast and inland
- 2007 – Wind Event – North Dakota – Agricultural soils facility
- 2008 – Fire Event – North Dakota – Industrial plating facility
- 2008 – Hail Event – Iowa – University – Entire Campus to include academic and athletic facilities and student housing
- 2009 – Water Event – Flood – Iowa – University – Entire Campus to include academic and athletic facilities and student housing
- 2009 – Fire Event – Minnesota – Food processing plant
- 2009 – Flood Event – North Dakota – Major Hospital – Multiple locations
- 2011 - Wind Event – Tornado – Missouri – Airport – Concourse, building envelope, and concession/tenant spaces
- 2011 – Wind Event – Tornado – Missouri – All medical facilities near main hospital including several commercial buildings – retail and multi-family housing
- 2015 – Fire Event – Missouri – Food processing plant – Multiple tenants
- 2018 – Wind/Flood Event – Hurricane Florence – Multiple medical, religious, communications and recreational facilities
- 2018 - Wind/Flood Event – Hurricane Michael - Multiple financial and religious organizations
Having been involved with these types of assignments; Gabe has worked with a countless number of general and restoration contractors, legal counsel and necessary experts usual to major property losses. With his years of experience and unique losses handled; Gabe understands that proactive handling of major property losses is a valued segment of providing professional service.
- 2019 to Present – RMC Group - Vice President, Business Development & Director
- 2015 to 2018 – RMC Group - National Accounts Manager
- 2002 to 2015 – NHI General Adjusters – EGA/Manager
- 1999 to 2002 – Crawford & Company – Houston, TX
- 1998 to 1999 – Farmers Insurance – NCC & Agency, Overland Park, KS
- Associate in Claims – AIC
- 1995-1999 - Missouri Valley College and Avila College
- BA - Political Science, Government and Law
- Studied Criminal Justice, Law and Political Science
- Activities and Societies: Participated in a community and social development program(s).
- Collegiate Athlete – Basketball