Gabe Ganga, AIC, RPA
National Account Manager
Gabe Ganga has 20 years of Insurance experience having worked both for an insurance company and an Independent adjusting firm with emphasis on sales, underwriting and claims. Gabe was instrumental with the success of a nationally known Independent adjusting firm by excelling as an outstanding claims professional and mentor.
Gabe initially started his career as a multi-lined adjuster and with a well-respected track record with the servicing of large commercial losses for multiple Insurance companies; progressed to an Executive General Adjuster and into a management position.
During management; Gabe was responsible for several claims professionals in the Midwest and Western States whilst maintaining client relations and work product.
Gabe has presented to Insurance Companies and their claims professionals nationally; thus continuing his mentoring and is a key element to the growth and success of the RMC group of companies.
In between time; nationally he worked multi - million dollar wind/water/fire/builders risk and liability losses; including but not limited to educational, health, industrial, municipalities and multi - family losses with exposure(s) up to 100 million dollars.
Notable Catastrophic events Gabe provided service include but are not limited to Hurricane Irene, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy and the massive wind event in Joplin, MO. In the listed major events below; Gabe was responsible for scoping and estimating damage in due course of determining the monetary loss exposure.
- 2001 – Wind/Flood Event – Tropical Storm Allison – Texas – Public Storage – Multiple commercial storage locations throughout Houston and Pasadena, TX
- 2003 – Wind/Flood Event – Hurricane Irene – Virginia – Norfolk Naval Base
- 2005 – Wind/Flood Event – Hurricane Katrina – Louisiana – Alltel Communications – All retail offices and cell tower locations along the gulf coast and inland.
- 2007 – Wind Event – North Dakota – Agvise Laboratories – Agricultural soils facility
- 2008 – Fire Event – North Dakota – Industrial Plating Corporation
- 2008 – Hail Event – Iowa – Grinnell College – Entire Campus to include academic and athletic facilities and student housing.
- 2009 – Water Event – Flood – Iowa – Luther College – Entire Campus to include academic and athletic facilities and student housing.
- 2009 – Fire Event – Minnesota – North Star Foods – Food processing plant.
- 2009 – Flood Event – North Dakota – MeritCare Hospital – Multiple locations
- 2011 - Wind Event – Tornado – Missouri – Lambert Airport – Concourse, building envelope and concession/tenant spaces.
- 2011 – Wind Event – Tornado – Missouri – All medical facilities near St. Johns Mercy Hospital including several commercial buildings – retail and multi – family housing.
Having been involved with these types of losses: Gabe has worked with a countless number of general and restoration contractors, legal counsel and necessary experts usual to major losses and the control and coordination thereof. With his years of experience and unique losses handled; Gabe understands that proactive handling of major losses and client relations is key.
- 2015 to Present – RMC Group - National Accounts Manager
- 2002 to 2015 – NHI General Adjusters – EGA/Manager
- 1999 to 2002 – Crawford & Company – Houston, TX
- 1998 to 1999 – Farmers Insurance – NCC & Agency, Overland Park, KS
- Associate in Claims – AIC
- Registered Professional Adjuster – RPA
- 1995-1999 - Missouri Valley College and Avila College
- BA -Political Science, Government and Law
- Studied Criminal Justice, Law and Political Science
- Activities and Societies: Participated in a community and social development program(s) involving politicians.
- Collegiate Athlete – Basketball – Missouri Valley College.