Matt has been in the construction industry for over ten years, with eight years of experience in all areas of the restoration process, from claims representation to reconstruction management. He has operated in many positions throughout his career, including as an inside claim representative, outside independent adjuster, restoration project manager, restoration branch manager, and production manager for Servpro. Matt's experience has covered builds in both the commercial and residential sectors, providing direct oversight for ground-up construction and full-gut disaster restorations. He can interpret and communicate each project's activities, needs, and progress between adjusters and sub-contractors, vendors and supervisors, establishing a clear, uniform understanding of each project's development.
His broad skill set has allowed him to plan practical solutions for many projects, providing unique insights that offer marketplace advantages. And with his capacity for detailed onsite management, proficiency in estimating, and client relation skills, Matt has demonstrated the ability for professional representation that delivers fast, accurate results.
- Worked on multiple commercial and residential losses in St. Maarten and Puerto Rico during hurricane Irma and hurricane Maria in 2017.
- 2019 to Present - Building Consultant - RMC Group
- 2017 to 2019 - Xactimate Estimator
- 2015 to 2017 - Project Manager & Branch Manager - Insurcomm, Inc.
- 2014 to 2015 - Production Manager - Servpro Biddeford-Saco
- 2013 to 2014 - Independent Adjuster - Insurance Adjustment Service
- 2012 to 2013 - Claim Service Representative - AAA Insurance
- 2004 - University of Southern Maine, Bachelors of Science - Sports Medicine/Health & Fitness