Senior Building Consultant
Matthew is a seasoned claims specialist, acting as a general adjuster, executive general adjuster, and field manager with 18 years of property claims experience. Matthew has handled losses resulting from major fires, floods, tornadoes, hailstorms, construction defects, and general liability providing complete project management, including mitigation oversight, restoration estimating, and business interruption analytics.
Matthew has planned, organized, and managed multiple teams responding to large losses and catastrophic events, keeping daily status communications with all parties involved. His extreme attention to detail, from investigation to causation analysis, and careful review of policies, procedures, and reports ensure accurate, detailed estimates writing. Matthew holds a commitment to upholding professional representation and policyholder satisfaction, offering reliable and rigorous claims handling.
- Hempstead Schools – Hempstead, NY
Responded to fire caused by lightning strike, complete reconstruction of historic school, circa 1917.
- Hurricane Harvey – Corpus Christi, TX
Hurricane and flood damage to 14 buildings all in same town
- Bala Health Clubs – Bala Cynwyd, PA
Water damage from sprinkler release, 55,000 S/F of damage to buildings and classrooms.
- Brown’s Ace Hardware – Ripley, TN
Large structure fire resulting in a total loss to building and contents, exceeding $5,000,000.
- The Louge Development – Joliet, IL
Hail damage to 89 residential apartment buildings.
- 2019 to Present Senior Building Consultant – RMC Group
- 2017 to 2019 Executive General Adjuster – AmTrust North America
- 2016 to 2017 Property Director - Engle Martin Claims Administrative Services
- 2013 to 2016 National General Adjuster – Engle Martin and Associates
- 2003 to 2013 Property Claims Specialist – Erie Insurance Group
- 2001 to 2003 Claims Examiner – Cambridge Integrated Services
- 1998 to 2001 Operations Manager – R&R Service Group
- Certified Fire and Explosive Investigator – NFPA, 2005
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector – Residential and Commercial Roofing Systems
- North Penn High School, Academic Studies, Lansdale, PA
- Villanova University, BS Mechanical Engineering